Busabout travel operator is searching for six travel-hungry social content creators to join its global team. The successful candidates will also get paid £200 per week on an all-expenses paid trip worth up to £8,000. They will travel with Busabout for up to 11 weeks.
Here’s the catch. You will have to leave your holiday experience in the hands of Instagram audiences. You may have to skydive or white water raft in Lauterbrunnen or even swallow a deep fried insect in Bangkok. Instagram users have the power to decide what happens next. Busabout will use the interactive poll feature on Instagram Stories.
The South East Asia and USA itineraries will last for six weeks over summer. The Europe itinerary will last 11 weeks and ends in Munich for Oktoberfest.
Two positions are up for grabs for each destination. The Instagram Storyteller will have to speak in front of the lens and is passionate about travelling and telling a great story. The Videographer needs to have creative flair and experience filming and editing brilliant video content. Both candidates will be required to get involved in the challenges set by Instagram audience.
To apply for The Great Travel Experiment –
- select your position (Instagram Storyteller or Videographer),
- suggest a preferred destination
- record a 60 second video showcasing the best bits of your very own hometown – extra points will be awarded for creativity.
- Candidates can apply as a dynamic duo with a fellow creative genius, or sign up solo and bond with their new colleague on the road
- Submit your videos on the Busabout website here and entries are open until 8 April 2019.
- The Busabout team will select a shortlist and leave the final decision up to public vote on the Busabout website.