SATS has added more functionality to its Ready To Travel travel platform. The Ready to Travel 2.0 mobile app is available for download in Singapore on mobile phones running on iOS version 11.0 or Android version 6.0 and above.
First launched in August 2017, the app is targeted at the fast-growing millennial traveller segment in Asia, supporting the traveller from pre-trip to on-trip. SATS has plans to expand into the cities in Asia. This app is great for consumer travel and addresses the needs of casual travellers.
SATS is working with over 15 tourism partners, travel agencies and organisations to provide users with travel information and services worldwide.
Ready To Travel Features
- Access to over 400 airport lounges in close to 100 countries. That’s an increase from RTT’s original four SATS Premier Lounges in Changi Airport. Enjoy 20% off airport lounge access but make sure you book at least 24 hours before you arrive at the airport. Once you have made the booking on the app, an email confirmation will be sent to you
- For as little as S$6, travellers can insure two bags with a pay-out of up to S$2,200 per bag for at least 96 hours of delay from Blue Ribbon. The payment to travellers is via Paypal or Wire Transfer after 96 hours from the time your flight lands to the baggage return
- A collaborative platform for you and your friends and family to plan a travel itinerary collectively in real-time, saving details on the app. The information is coloured coded by category for easy referencing.
- Securely save and access travel documents such as a photo of your passport on the app
- Notifies users pre-trip, near-trip and on-trip information on the go, such as time to get to the airport, travel check-in time, boarding gate time, passport renewal and visa applications
- eRegister with Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Singapore on the app which also pushes travel notices and advisories that are specific to countries of destination
- Get through the airport with real-time point-to-point airport advisory
- Purchase pocket WiFi services with up to 1GB per day offering connectivity for up to 5 devices concurrently in over 138 countries with free delivery and pickup service. When you return to Singapore, call for pickup of your WiFi device without being charged an extra day. Your subscription starts on your day of departure and ends on your day of arrival. There is a minimum subscription period of 3 days and you are required to purchase at least four days before your date of departure.
- Purchase Journey Assist Travel Insurance by Chubb from S$12 with coverage up to S$100,000 in the event of accidental death and disablement, unlimited coverage for medical and repatriation and worldwide access to Chubb Assistance for any pre-trip, travel and medical assistance and other coverage.
- Book Meet & Greet Service at Changi Airpot