Beyond Green, a global portfolio of hotels, resorts and lodges that represent sustainability in action and impact, has launched a new travel booking platform with andBeyond, a luxury experiential travel company.
Beyond Green’s new online Plan Your Trip itinerary programme provides custom, turnkey booking and facilitation services for travellers seeking intentional getaways, with Africa and South America as its launch destination offerings. There is a range of meticulously crafted, all-inclusive itineraries incorporating a mix of different hotels, including andBeyond properties and members of the Beyond Green portfolio that exemplify sustainable tourism leadership through actions and impact.
Sample a few of these all-inclusive itineraries.
- 9-day/8-night Journey Across Rwanda and Kenya with Gorilla Trekking and Safari Experiences
- 9-day/8-night Expedition Around Namibia Discovering the Country’s Most Unique and Iconic Places
- 12-day/11-night Adventure in Chile Exploring Antarctica and The Lake District
- 14-day/13-night Voyage Through South America Focused on Wildlife Conservation
- 15-day/14-night Beyond Green Southern Africa Excursion featuring four Beyond Green member properties across South Africa, Namibia and Botswana
Travellers can also customise their trip by submitting a request form.
The two brands launched their collaboration in 2021, when four andBeyond properties – andBeyond Bateleur Camp (Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya), andBeyond Mnemba Island (Zanzibar, Tanzania), andBeyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge (Namib Desert, Namibia), and andBeyond Vira Vira (Pucón, Chile) – joined the Beyond Green portfolio as founding members, with a shared commitment to making travel a force for good. Each journey available through Beyond Green’s new Plan Your Trip platform positively impacts nature, benefits local communities, and supports cultural heritage.