Hyatt’s new loyalty programme “World of Hyatt” has replaced the previous Gold Passport programme on 1 March 2017. Its first global loyalty programme promotion Double Points for Being You was launched on 28 March 2017.
World of Hyatt members can earn double points from 1 April to 30 June 2017 on eligible stays around the world, starting with their second eligible stay during the promotion period.
Table of Contents
Participate in Double Points for Being You
- Register at worldofhyatt.com/doublepoints before 30 June 2017
- Make a reservation on Hyatt.com
- Complete your second eligible stay during the promotion period from 1 April to 30 June 2017 to begin earning double points
- Provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of reservation and check-in
World of Hyatt focuses on connecting members to the people, places and experiences at the heart of the world. World of Hyatt has collaborated with AFAR on an immersive, once-in-a-lifetime member excursion to Tokyo. The three-day experiential itinerary will provide unparalleled access to the city in a way that will create unforgettable memories and relationships.
Benefits of World of Hyatt loyalty programme
- Earning five base points for every eligible U.S. dollar spent at Hyatt locations worldwide and at 12 participating M life Rewards destinations in Las Vegas
- Base Points count toward earning tier status, including Base Points earned for dining and spa experiences even when members are not staying the night
- Redeeming points for rewards such as free nights without blackout dates at Hyatt hotels and resorts, room upgrades, dining and more
- A free night award for staying at five different Hyatt brands
- Waived resort fees on free night awards and on all eligible stays for Globalist members
- Confirmed suite upgrades at the time of booking for qualifying top-tier members