World of Hyatt, Hyatt Hotels Corporation’s loyalty programme has been extended into the home sharing space. Members can now earn and redeem points with Oasis serviced home rental accommodations with over 2,o00 personally vetted homes across over 20 destinations worldwide.
Oasis was founded in 2009 and is now under The Unbound Collection by Hyatt brand. They pioneered the “Home Meets Hotel” concept combining the quality and service of a hotel with the authenticity and comfort of a private home rental. Guests could enjoy a range of hotel-like amenities such as in-person check-in, fresh linen and toiletries, and on-demand concierge services. Oasis also helps guests get the most out of their stay with insider tips in their city guides, as well as exclusive perks including access to local gyms, private members clubs and more.
Members who stay at an Oasis home rental can now enjoy the following World of Hyatt benefits which are consistent with Hyatt hotel locations worldwide:
- Earn 5 Base Points per eligible dollar spent on qualifying Oasis nights
- Earn tier-qualifying nights for qualifying Oasis nights
- Earn Bonus Points on eligible Oasis spend for elite members (10% for Discoverist, 20% for Explorist and 30% for Globalist)
- Request late check-out for elite members (2 p.m. for Discoverist and Explorist; 4 p.m. for Globalist)
Given the differentiated style of offering that Oasis provides, the following are Oasis-specific World of Hyatt benefits:
- Redeem 15,000 points for a $200 credit toward an Oasis stay (and additional increments of 15,000 points for additional $200 credits)
- Enjoy a welcome amenity at check-in for elite members
Stay with checkout dates between 1 March 2018 and 30 June 2018 and earn 1,000 Bonus Points per qualifying night on top of Base Points earned for stays at Oasis.