The first-ever Klook Travel Festival will be held at Suntec City Convention Centre this weekend from 11 am to 9 pm on 5 and 6 October 2019. The one-of-a-kind experiential travel fair features personalities who will share travel tips, as well as event-exclusive discounts and travel essentials, go on sale. Visitors stand a chance to win attractive prizes valued at a total of S$50,000. Klook Travel Festival is your one-stop-shop for all your travel needs including flights and accommodation provided by Agoda, Scoot and Thai Airways as well as travel essentials by Shopee or insurance by Tiq by Etiqa Insurance.
There will be eight experiential travel zones featuring Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, Europe, Australia and the USA. Visitors will also receive Klook Promo Codes who book on the day and 1 for 1 flash deals on stage and at each of the respective travel zones where you can also visit booths by Universal Studios Japan, Japan Rail West, Korea Tourism Organisation, Hong Kong Disneyland, Hong Kong Airport Express by MTR Corporation Limited, Sunway Lagoon Malaysia, KTourStory and Evan Evans.
At Klook’s Wall of Fame at each experiential zone and pick up card collectables featuring a selection of best-sellers and curated gems from 17 countries that let you mix and match activities for your perfect holiday.
The first 500 visitors each day will receive a goodie bag of discount vouchers from Agoda, Sephora, Klook and GoPro. The first 100 visitors who spend S$1,500 and more will be rewarded with prizes ranging from S$100 Klook vouchers, Scoot flight tickets to Sydney or Perth, hotel stays from Agoda in Vietnam and Hong Kong and GoPros.
Be inspired by the travels of influencers and journalists from all around the world and listen out for their tips and tricks! Topics include:
- Travel destinations that changed my life by NasDaily
- Epic China, Superfast Trains by travel editor Lee Siew Hua from The Straits Times
- Cheese, chocolate and adventure: See the best of Switzerland on a Swiss Rail Pass by travel correspondent Clara Lock from The Straits Times
- JR Pass: The Best way to explore Japan by The Travel Intern
- Best Travel destinations for Muslims by Have Halal Will Travel
- Hidden Paradise Islands of Indonesia by Tripcanvas
- Five GoPro Tips to help capture that epic travel moment by GoPro
- The “How to’s” of Travel Photography by Tripeaks
- Survival tips for a holiday with your kids by BongQiuQiu
Entry to the Klook Travel Festival is free. Download the Klook app for entry and join in the revelry by checking out with the entrance pass here.