My Millennium Guest Rewards Programme is Millennium Hotels & Resorts‘ newly revamped loyalty programme replacing My Millennium Club which has three membership tiers – Club, Premium and Elite.
Launching on 19 March 2019, the new single-tier membership will offer new member privileges with over a hundred rewards to over 1.5 million existing members around the world.
Members can redeem for room upgrades hotel nights, shopping experiences with Spotify, Uber, Apple, Marks & Spencer, Macy’s amongst many other big brands.
The modern traveller is looking for more from a loyalty scheme than straightforward stays and hotel benefits. Hence, the hotel group has added a selection of lifestyle rewards to the loyalty platform.
Members earn 10 My Points for every US$1 from every qualifying hotel stay at over 90 participating hotels under Leng’s Collection, M Collection, Millennium Collection and Copthorne Collection across Asia-Pacific, the UK, The USA and the Middle East.
Existing Elite members from the current My Millennium Club programme will continue to enjoy lounge access and complimentary wi-fi till end March 2020. All the other benefits will no longer be available when the new programme kicks in. Existing members’ points will be adjusted and the total value will be the same.
My Millennium Guest Rewards Programme benefits:
- Member exclusive rate
- Points double every 10 nights which is equivalent to a free night for every 10 paid nights
- Treats during your birthday and other special occasions
- Enhanced stay experience such as room upgrades, discounted amenities and services or digital vouchers using My Points redeemable when you book
- Lifestyle rewards redemption including shopping vouchers
- Experiences such as Chelsea Football Club games, access to Hudson Theatre in Broadway