Marriott Bonvoy resorts in Bali have collaborated with Bali.com to elevate travel and quarantine experience for holidaymakers travelling into the island of the gods. With the re-opening of Bali’s borders to international traveller, this collaboration will offer a one-stop booking journey that includes Warm Up vacation accommodation and express travel visa on Marriott.com or the destination platform.
The express travel visa application process will be facilitated by Bali.com. Marriott Bonvoy Members will enjoy 10% off the express travel visa application fee should they wish to make their own visa arrangements with Bali.com. More options of hotels offering the Warm-Up Vacation package will be added in phases. Before traveling, guests are encouraged to refer to the latest travel regulations to confirm eligibility to travel and understand vaccination/testing requirements in Bali. Quarantine and travel regulations may be subject to change.
Bali.com is Bali’s no.1 domain and the main digital gateway to Bali providing millions of visitors from over 190 countries with reliable information and handpicked services. Visitors can explore all that Bali has to offer and can then make travel planning decisions that allow for a holiday according to their preferences and expectations. The one-stop destination portal highlights the richness of the Balinese culture and promotes a greener and more sustainable future of Bali.
Guests can look forward to a seamless, convenient, worry-free travel and quarantine experience at CHSE-certified Marriott Bonvoy portfolio of resorts in Bali including:
- Warm-Up Vacation Package at The St. Regis Bali Resort, The Westin Resort Nusa Dua Bali, Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa, Sthala, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Ubud Bali: Step aside isolation and make way for Bali warm up vacation as guests are not required to quarantine in their rooms for five days. International guests arriving into Bali are able to enjoy specially reserved indoor and outdoor resort facilities and activities.
- Seamless Travel Experience: The collaboration with Bali.com allows guests the following booking options:
– Warm-Up Vacation accommodation package
– Warm-Up Vacation accommodation packaged together with express travel visa, facilitated by Bali.com.
- Member Benefits: In addition to members’ perks and benefits, Marriott Bonvoy members can enjoy 10% off their express travel visa application fee HERE. Applicable for new and existing Marriott Bonvoy members. To join Marriott Bonvoy for free and to learn more about all the benefits, visit HERE
- Once the quarantine is over: Now that the Warm-Up Vacation is over, it’s truly time for Bali. With exceptional adventure and curated experiences made just for you, discover firsthand the breadth of Marriott Bonvoy’s portfolio of resorts across the island and what they have to offer.