Singapore will get another 15 hotels under the Accor group of hotels increasing the number of Accor hotels here to 30 and 7,625 room. That translates to 3,357 rooms in the luxury and premium space in Singapore, 1,840 in midscale and 2,428 in Economy.
Accor still retains the most number of hotels under an international chain in Singapore.
Global Premium Hotels Limited will franchise 13 of its existing Fragrance Hotel brand and two Parc Sovereign Hotel brand. These 15 hotels will undergo asset enhancement initiatives so that they are in line with Accor’s global standards. One hotel will be rebranded as Mercure, another as an Ibis Styles and thirteen as Ibis Budget Hotels. This will mark the introduction of Ibis Budget in Singapore. A total of 1,621 rooms from these 15 hotels will be added to the Accor network here.
Accor Properties Currently in Singapore include:
- Fairmont Singapore
- Grand Mercure Singapore
- Ibis Styles Singapore on Macpherson
- Ibis Singapore Novena
- Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen
- Mercure Singapore Bugis
- Mercure Singapore on Stevens Road
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
- Novotel Singapore on Stevens Road
- Raffles Hotel Singapore (Officially reopened 1 August 2019)
- Sofitel Singapore City Centre
- Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort and Spa
- Sofitel So Singapore
- Swissôtel Merchant Court
- Swissôtel the Stamford