The third edition of the Bintan Lagoon Resort President’s Cup golf tournament will be held from 4 to 5 November 2017 at Bintan’s largest integrated resort. The event is supported by Wonderful Indonesia and is based on a Shotgun System 36 over two 18-hole championship courses designed by Jack Nicklaus and Ian Baker-Finch. Bintan is a direct 75-minute ferry ride from Singapore.
Bintan is a direct 75-minute ferry ride from Singapore. The resort offers 47-rooms, the largest convention centre in Bintan, a private ferry terminal and two helipads. It has over 50 land and sea activities for guests to participate in.
The participation package is priced at S$340 per person on a single occupancy or S$290 per person for twin sharing.
- 2D1N Stay in Deluxe Room with buffet breakfast.
- Two-way direct ferry service from Singapore (Tanah Merah) to Bintan Lagoon Terminal.
- 2 x 18-hole golf games over two days
- Tournament Fees
- Express Immigration at Bintan Lagoon Terminal
- Golf bag handling in Bintan
- Welcome Reception at the clubhouse
- Dinner Party inclusive of alcoholic beverages
- Prize presentation luncheon
- Gross Bintan Lagoon Resort President’s Cup Champion
- Nett Champion and Runners Up
- Ladies Category and
- Novelty Prizes