Trafalgar celebrates the dedication of all NURSES for their passion as caregivers. From 1 to 19 August 2018, nurses get 50% off the second guest for trips featured in Trafalgar’s 2019 First Look Europe & Britain collection. Nurses can book with preferred travel agents or head to Travel Revolution from 3 to 5 August at MBS Expo Halls A & B or NATAS Travel Fair from 17 to 19 August at Singapore Expo Halls 3 & 4. The prices are guaranteed so that guests will not pay more if the cost increases or will be reimbursed the difference if the price goes down when they secure their spot for summer 2019.
Trafalgar has over 100 holidays to Europe and Britain. With 72 years of expertise and knowledge, Trafalgar connects travellers to the places they visit by including both the “must-see” sights and other hidden gems not found in the guidebooks. Guests can connect with locals who are passionate to share about their culture, and stay at charming hotels with that are more than just a bed for the night “stays with stories” that are an important piece of the local heritage and have legacy stories.
Some of the good life moments include:
- Trafalgar guests will enjoy an after-hours private tour in a Vatican museum and continue to dine in the same location, surrounded by artefacts and rare treasures.
- Stay at Scloss Leopoldskron in Salzburg, the “Sound of Music” hotel where many of the iconic scenes from the famous movie were filmed at.
- Enjoying VIP treatment and saving hours by skipping to the front of the line at iconic sites.
- Dinner on a 17th Century farmhouse in Loire Valley with descendants of French nobility.
- Indulge in Tuscan cuisine and learn about the process of Italian winemaking, set against a backdrop of rolling hills.
- Forage for the freshest ingredients for lunch with a horticultural expert in County Clare, on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way.
Check out our Imperial Europe video we took with Trafalgar two years ago.