Sydney Harbour Bridge (Scenic Travel photo)
The Blackmores Sydney Marathon Festival will be held on 17 September 2017. It is the sole remaining participant legacy of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games and started in 2001. The festival is on one of the most spectacular courses in the world, taking in all of the Sydney iconic landmarks and providing all runners with a unique opportunity of crossing the Sydney Harbour Bridge traffic free.
There are four running categories:
- Sydney Marathon – 42.195 km
- Half Marathon – 21.0975 km
- Bridge Run – 9 km
- Family Fun Run – 4 km
You will get to travel over the main deck of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and finish at the Sydney Opera House whilst the Family Fun Run ends at the Conservatorium of Music at the entrance of the Royal Botanic Gardens.
The Four-Day Blackmores Sydney Marathon Festival package starts from S$1,628 per person and includes:
- Return airfare on Scoot (Inclusive of taxes and fees, 20kg checked baggage & 7 kg hand carry luggage)
- Three nights stay at Rydges Sydney Central or similar
- Daily Breakfast + one Welcome Dinner on 16 September + one Farewell Dinner on 17 September
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- One-way transfer to race starting point on 17 Sep for full and half marathon
- 2017 Sydney Marathon race entry
Visit scenictravel.com.sg or call +65 6226 3611 for more information.