Oops, I’ve Ginned! Staycation Package is the latest collaboration between Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore and Brass Lion Distillery since 21 May 2019. Offer is valid for bookings from 21 May to 20 November 2019 for stays from 1 June to 1 December 2019 during weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) for one-bedroom apartments.
Gin enthusiasts can enjoy a luxurious staycation at Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore with a welcome DIY cocktail kit comprising of Brass Lion Distillery’s flagship spirit: the Singapore Dry Gin along with chrysanthemum honey and sparkling lychee tea. You can make your own tea-infused gin cocktail with Brass Lion Distillery’s exclusive recipe in the comfort of your room.
In the evening, guests may head to Brass Lion Distillery’s guided tour to learn more about the distillery’s story and its handcrafted distillation process over a welcome cocktail. The craft spirits maker will present a tasting flight of three different gin experiences. Transportation between the distillery and Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore will be arranged by for your comfort.
The Bar at Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore will also present three signature cocktails with Singapore Dry Gin including Coco Clover, French 75 and BLD Martini. Cocktails start from S$16++ per glass and the Singapore Dry Gin is priced at S$108++ per bottle.
The Oops, I’ve Ginned! Staycation Package starts from S$380++ per night for one-bedroom apartments.
Oops I’ve Ginned! Staycation Package includes the following:
- A stay in a one-bedroom serviced apartment at Oakwood Premier OUE Singapore
- Complimentary breakfast for two persons at SE7ENTH restaurant
- A DIY Cocktail Kit comprising of a full-sized bottle of Brass Lion Distillery’s Singapore Dry Gin and other ingredients for two persons
- Personalisation service of the in-room gin bottle is available at an additional cost of S$15 nett
- Brass Lion Distillery guided tour for two persons every Saturday at 5pm. Two-way transport is provided
- Complimentary Wi-Fi services and usage of in-room tablet and mobile phone
1 Comment Already