If you are visiting Hong Kong anytime between 29 June to 31 August 2018, you may want to take up the Summer Staycation package at The Murray, a Niccolo Hotel, which opened earlier this year. Rates start from HK$5,200 for a spacious 50sqm N2 Grand Room or HK$7,900 for a luxurious Signature Suite. Guests of N2 Grand rooms are entitled to a complimentary upgrade to the N3 Grand Deluxe room. The rooms offer panoramic views of the Central skyline or Hong Kong park. If you are travelling with kids, enjoy the benefit of a complimentary extra bed and sofa sleeper.
The Summer Staycation package comes with the following benefits:
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children aged 12 and below
- Epicurean experience valued up to $2,000 HKD to be enjoyed at Murray Lane, Garden Lounge, The Tai Pan or in the comfort of your room
- $2,000 HKD credit for treatments and activities by Wellness at The Murray
- Round-trip Peak Tram ticket for up to four persons
- Signature Murray cake and welcome gift
- A complimentary extra bed with additional sofa-sleeper for children aged 9 and below
For reservations and enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +852 3141 8888.